Who We Are
RVA Direct Consulting was established in 2007 to help simplify and automate IT processes within an organization, while increasing quality across the company. Our specialty lies within a Software as a Service platform, called ServiceNow.
Commitment to Our Clients
We are passionate about the work we do, and aspire to help our clients in any way possible. Our aim is to provide a positive IT experience for our clients and customize their business needs while providing impeccable customer service. We strive to deliver quality work that can be operationally maintained and monitored with minimal effort.
Areas of Expertise
- Extensive knowledge of ServiceNow architecture, from underlying database structure to UI framework.
- Develop Service Catalogs, including hardware and software procurement and access management.
- Implement Incident, Problem and Change Management modules in ServiceNow.
- Work with Agile development methodology on on teams of Developers, Testers & Business Advocates.
- Coding of custom functionality to support business processes and standard ITIL best practices.
- Administer upgrades, patches with business and support teams.
ServiceNow Testing and Automation
- ServiceNow Platform architect focusing on system integrations and automations.
- Implement technology architecture and developer guidelines for application infrastructure.
- Automate test plans, cases and suites to streamline our platform upgrade & development deployments.
- Lead technical teams with mergers and acquisitions and platform integrations and automations.
- Extensive knowledge of ServiceNow architecture and service integrations.
- Develop Service Catalog, including hardware and software procurement and access management in ServiceNow.
- Development and deployment of key ITIL processes within ServiceNow, using procedural and practical knowledge of the business to guide design direction.
- Translate functional specifications into logical, component-based technical designs.
- Develop and manage the application roadmap and work with the product owners to communicate product upgrades and enhancements.
- Solid experience in implementing and enhancing Change, Incident, Problem and SDLC applications.
Certifications and Training
- ServiceNow Advanced System Administration
- ServiceNow Advance Scripting
- ServiceNow System Administration
- ITIL v3 Certification
- Solaris System Administrator
- Microsoft Certified Professional